Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New

It's the first day of the new year.

This is the time when resolutions are supposed to kick in, a time to let go of last year and start fresh.

I don't know if that rings true for me--to go from one day to another and everything starts over...I like the idea of it. I like that people want to improve, to start again, to do things differently in order to be more productive, less judgemental, more aware, less negative--perhaps those are attributes I am thinking about for myself.

The new year isn't necessarily about change for me but more about being grateful to be able to grow and grow up with my family. It's about relationships and friendships.

I love celebrating New Year's eve with my family and friends. It's one of  my most favorite things to do--to go from one year to the next laughing and having fun with special people, screaming the countdown into the new year. YAY!

Just don't forget the confetti!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!




No comments:

Post a Comment